POSITIONS : 2
- Salesforce developer with Cloud solutioning skills for Sales, Service, Marketing, Customer/Partner Communities and custom application using Force.com
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
- Participate in technical design sessions; Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Extensive experience building custom Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Participate in Key discussions with clients to understand customer business use cases, architect the solution and scope the project
- Follow an agile software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support processes.
- Handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with data migration and continuous data cleaning in/out of Salesforce.com
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies (Informatica), SOA
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project and/or two or more end-to-end Salesforce.com implementations
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 2+ years development (Apex/Visualforce) experience with Salesforce.com
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Proficiency in writing Visualforce, Apex classes, triggers, Salesforce.com architecture and API
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org