Integrate with other systems for Customer 360 Degree View
For most organizations, there is no one-size-fits-all technology solution. A typical business uses many applications, most of which are not designed to work with one another out of the box. Integrating separate but related business systems helps organizations achieve greater levels of operational consistency, efficiency, and quality. Integrated data also enables your executive team to make the best possible business decisions to gain a competitive edge.
At Infoglen, our approach to Integration is API-driven, but in some cases, we recommend AppExchange tools or other market leading products.
- Marketo Salesforce Integration : Using AppExchange Package
- Salesforce-to-Intact Integration: Using Cast Iron
API Based Integration
- Bulk Data Upsert Using Bulk API
- Lead Ingestion Using Rest API
- Using SOAP API in Java : For processing large CSV files
Benefits of Integration
- Synchronize your business data for better decision making.
Infoglen can help you seamlessly integrate Salesforce.com with your complex systems in one centralized platform. You can integrate Enterprise HR, ERP, Financial systems, Call Center, POS, Logistics, and Legacy Systems with Salesforce.com for better and more informed decision making.
- Accelerate acceptance and user adoption of the Salesforce CRM
A CRM system is only as good as the best as the data it contains, so provide your Salesforce users the data they require and a reason to use Salesforce on regular basis. We can help provide a full 360-degree view of your customers and their relationship with your organization. We help in safely and efficiently migrating your data. We also reevaluate your data for quality, using our years of firsthand knowledge.
- Automate your critical business processes for faster results
We can help in automating your business processes by leveraging information from other systems and automating processes like direct quotes and invoicing from within Salesforce for your closed opportunities using financial systems integration.