Salesforce CRM Implementation
Salesforce is the world’s leading CRM software and enterprise cloud ecosystem. Salesforce offers innovative, cloud-based software-as-a service solution to its customers, which allows the software to be highly flexible and accessible from anywhere. Salesforce CRM is 100% customizable, and can be made to work in whatever fashion a business desires. Even though Salesforce offers a very configurable out-of the-box-solution, we understand that Salesforce CRM Implementation can be overwhelming and confusing. Because of this, we bring to you the best Salesforce CRM implementation services to make your task easy.
Infoglen has a team of highly-qualified, multi-certified Salesforce consultants specializing in bringing the power of the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, and Marketing Cloud platforms to work for your business. The key to a successful implementation is choosing the right implementation partner. We are Salesforce experts dedicated to your success and can help maximize your ROI on Salesforce by streamlining processes and enhancing the productivity through effective and efficient solutions.
Our Implementation Methodology include:
Cloud Services Offered by Salesforce
Salesforce Sales Cloud: The Sales Cloud is a CRM platform that enables you to manage your organization’s sales, marketing and customer support facets.
Salesforce Service Cloud: The Service Cloud is a service platform for your organization’s customer service and support team. It provides features like case tracking and social networking plug-ins for conversation and analytics.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud: The marketing cloud provides you with one of the world’s most powerful digital marketing platforms. The marketers in your organization can use it to manage customer journeys, email, mobile, social media, web personalization, content creation, content management and data analytics.
Salesforce Community Cloud: If you need a social platform for your organization to connect and facilitate communication among your employees, partners and customers then Salesforce Community Cloud is the service you need.
Salesforce IoT Cloud: When your organization needs to store and process Internet of Things (IoT) data, you can utilize the service of Salesforce IoT cloud. The platform is built to take in massive volumes of data generated by devices, sensors, websites, applications, customers and partners. Upon receiving this data, the platform initiates actions to give you real-time responses.
Salesforce Health Cloud: If you are a Health IT organization and require a CRM system that incorporates doctor-patient relationships and record management, then Health Cloud is what you need.
Commerce Cloud: With Commerce Cloud, brands can provide unified experiences for customers across different platforms: web, mobile, social, and in-store.
Sales Cloud Implementations
- Customize and implement the Sales Cloud to empower your organization and sales team.
- Migrate your existing Sales data into Salesforce, and integrate it with other Enterprise systems.
- Provide 360-degree view of Customers and Partners.
- Make your Sales team more effective by automating manual Sales Operations processes.
Main Sales Cloud Features Implemented
- Lead Management
- Forecast Management
- Opportunity Management
- Best Practices Implementation
- Account & Contact Management
- Sales Intelligence Reporting & Dashboards
- Sales Productivity Tools
Service Cloud Implementation
- Customize and deploy to the Service Cloud to increase support agent productivity
- Get a comprehensive view of customers and agents.
- Get a complete and connected view of all support issues across the customer base.
- Give the support agents faster and superior experience through Service Console.
Main Service Cloud Features Implemented
- Case & Ticket Management
- Email & Web-to-Case
- Knowledge Base
- Customer Community
- Case Lifecycle Metrics Reporting & Dashboards
- Case Routing & Escalation
- Service Cloud Console
- Case Feed
- Live Agent
- Entitlements Management with Milestones
Community Cloud Implementation
Infoglen has implemented multiple Customer and Partner Communities with features including:
- Branding and Customizations
- Single Sign-On Capability
- Collaboration and Engagement
- Self Service & Customer Service
- Business Integration with other systems and data.
100 Century Center Court,
Suite # 301
San Jose, CA, 95112, USA
Phone: +1 408 642 5329
405 Manjeera Trinity
Corporate, Near Manjeera
Mall, JNTU-Hitech City Road,
KPHB, Hyderabad – 500072,