QuickStart Implementation Package
Salesforce.com is one of the major investments for your company and you want to get it implemented with right architecture and design. So when you need to scale, the foundations should be strong. Our goal is to get your company up and running quickly and efficiently and tget you started with basic customizations, training, and focusing on the most used features. We implement native configuration, business process mapping, and initial metric reporting.
Our Popular QuickStart packages are:
Sales Cloud Quick Start Packages
- Set up basic Sales Cloud Architecture
- Set up Account, Contact & Lead Management Process
- Opportunity Tracking and Management
- Reporting and analytics that provide visibility to your key business metrics
Service Cloud Quick Start Package
- Set up & Customize Service Console
- Email-to-Case Configuration
- Case Assignment Rules
- Case Queues
- Email Templates
- Setup Knowledge
Salesforce Communities Quick Start
- Setup basic Customer Community based on out of Box Templates
- QuickStart Implementation Package engagements that are well suited for a small business looking for a quick deployment.
- Expert Advice on how to best leverage Salesforce CRM to support your business processes, for guaranteed success with your implementation.
- Customized End-user training
- Implementation of best practices
- Train-the-trainer knowledge transfer session
Contact us to find out More
What’s included in Quick Start Package:
We will facilitate a requirements gathering session to quickly learn your business processes. We’ll discover what information you’d like to track in Salesforce as well as how your team interacts with customers and prospective clients. We will also capture requirements around the metrics that you would like to measure.
Once we have understood your business, we will use declarative ways to implement Salesforce to support your business. We’ll make it quick and easy for your users to enter and update records. We will make sure that Salesforce is optimized to provide your users with the best experience possible.
Configuration Review Meeting
At this milestone we will present the configuration for your review and feedback. At this stage we’ll have Salesforce 90% configured, but final changes can still be incorporated as needed. We’ll demonstrate how your team will work – managing information and tracking interactions with your customers.
Creation of Reports and Dashboards
Once the configuration has been completed, we’ll configure dashboards comprised of custom reports as defined by the business.
Creation of Training Materials
We will tailor training materials to reflect your business processes using screenshots from your configured Salesforce.com instance. This will be handed over to you for you to keep as a reference and to use to train new employees.
Delivery of End User Training
Go Live! We will provide end user training to cover key concepts about data management, as well as best practices on quickly finding, creating, and updating records. Participants will have hands-on exercises to reinforce business processes and drive adoption.
100 Century Center Court,
Suite # 301
San Jose, CA, 95112, USA
Phone: +1 408 642 5329
405 Manjeera Trinity
Corporate, Near Manjeera
Mall, JNTU-Hitech City Road,
KPHB, Hyderabad – 500072,